Monique took her years of expertise in public relations, marketing, and project management and created Monique Cunningham, Virtual Assistant. Along the way, many of her clients began to use Infusionsoft. Thus began her love affair with everything Infusionsoft related. What began as a virtual assistant company has morphed into an online business strategy and implementation team. We are dedicated to helping entrepreneurs meet their business goals, assist them in creating their marketing plans and implementation.
Needing more help with her ever growing business, in 2016 she began to add team members. The Monique Cunningham Team is always growing with qualified and dependable virtual assistants you can count on to move your business forward.
Want to know a little bit more about Monique Cunningham Team? Read on!
Meet Monique Cunningham
Hometown: It's complicated. Born in Louisiana but raised in several states and in Germany. Louisiana is home. As my name indicates, I am Cajun French and dang proud of it.
Relationship: Married 25 years to my true companion, Scott. We have three fabulous kids, two dogs, and a rabbit.
Who I am:
- First and foremost I am a Christian. Depending on your life experiences that could be a bad thing or a good thing. It is my goal that by my actions you will see what an authentic Christian looks and acts like.
- I am not perfect but I try *really* hard to meet or exceed people's expectations. Sometimes too hard. I will always be harder on myself than you will be on me.
- I absolutely love my family. I consider it a huge privilege to have been a stay-at-home mom for the formative years of my children's lives. I want every mom to have that opportunity.
- Singing is like breathing to me. I cannot go a day without it. I'll sing anything from 80s music (Pat Benatar is my high school idol) to Chris Tomlin.
- I love to laugh and have fun.
- I am extremely extroverted. I have a larger than life personality that doesn't always come across in how I write about myself. So you really should just call me to find out what I 'm really like.
- I love to help people whether it is giving them advice in their business or just mentoring a new mom. I believe we all can learn from each other.
- I'm a planner and organizer. I thrive on order not chaos.
- I don't do well with drama which makes me wonder why God gave me two girls. Oh well, I'm learning to cope with drama but I still don't like it.
- I don't like mincing words. I will tell you exactly what I think in a nice Southern way.
- I am enthusiastic about life, my business, my family, football and lacrosse games. You get the picture. I'm just enthusiastic!
- I believe the glass is half full.
- I hate taking the scenic route to get there. I want the most efficient route. Period.
- I am adventuresome. My teenagers always cringe when I go on a church trip with them because they know I will do *everything* they do. Rappelling and white water rafting are my two favorites.
- I love a great glass of red wine over dinner with friends. Just warms my heart to connect with people.
- I have owned a computer since 1987 and have no idea how anyone functions without one.
- I love to cook anything but I don't like it to be too complicated. Paula Deen's recipes are the bomb!
If anything I have written here resonates with you, connect with me and let's talk about getting the help you need in your business. I really want you to enjoy your life *and* your business.
Want to learn more about me? Click below to listen to an interview with me and the founder of AssistU, Anastacia Brice.
Meet Maria Nadel
Hometown: I was born in Belgrade, Serbia. Being raised and schooled in Europe, having a programming degree from US and living a free spirited lifestyle I think out of the box, take calculated risks and implement approaches that will make your business stand out no matter what field it is in.
Who I am:
- I am a passionate mama of two girls who inspire and teach me daily… all about what I was before I was told what I should be.
- I am a passionate wellness advocate and have much knowledge in this field. Healthy and vegetarian foods, natural remedies, non-toxic living, spiritual well being are only a few of my special interests.
- I do understand priorities when it comes to allocating time in order to grow in the right direction. I am here to understand what a business needs, implement the projects and advise from my own experience.
- Juicing, Meditation and Essential Oils have been the keys to not only my body well being but a Spiritual Freedom as well.
- I have a tattoo on my wrist… it says: “just love”. Love is my Superpower.
- In the spare time I am a dreamer, mommy, passionate traveler and magic maker. Creating my beautiful journey and so happy helping clients get where they wish it to be.